Monday, November 17, 2008

This is kind of rough....

I am not sure what to do either.

I have been dizzy for about a month off and on. Today is another day of it. Woke up dizzy and nauseated. Of course I am not pregnant.

Today I am more frustrated and I am sure it is not making things better. My house is a disaster and I need to try to clean it. Phil has lost his drivers license which I am trying to find.

My carpet needs to be vacuumed and steam cleaned. I feel like I am running out of room.

So I am sitting here writing this out hoping that maybe just maybe I can get a lot of this off my mind.

The dizziness is really pissing me off. My family doctor, who is a great guy, told me that it was because I wasn't drinking enough water. I am now drinking 3/3.5L of water a day. Am I feeling better? NO! Having headaches, dizziness and even light headed. This is rediculous.

So I find myself praying to try to get through this.

Not sure why I am going through this right now but obviously there is a reason. I just am not sure what it is yet. I won't get the answer for this. It is just something I am going to have to live with and learn to tolerate but some days it is crazier then others. Today is one of those days. I can barely see straight because of the dizziness.

On the plus side though I am excited to make dinner tonight. I bought all healthy and organic food for a stir fry. I am hoping it turns out and am very excited. Been eating a lot of salads lately too. So I am trying to eat better and I am also excited about that. Guess I get excited too easily and I also get frustrated too easily. I am very frustrated with this dizziness.

I am also very frustrated that I still have pain in that right ovary area. The pain is about a 3 on the scale of 1-10. Enough to be bothersome and I feel like I will never know what is going on with my body. Maybe there is something wrong with that ovary and it really is my fault for the miscarriages. NO! Must stop thinking that! But WHERE is this pain coming from? I want to cry.


All I can do right now is search scripture and pray.

"I sought the Lord and he answered me;
He delivered me from all my fears.
Those who look to Him are radiant;
their faces are never covered with shame."
Ps. 34:4-5

It was the first thing I found today. I am crying out to God. I am not going to let the dizziness and the frustration control me. The enemy does NOT and WILL NOT have control over me. I am praying for answers to the dizziness and patience to deal with the housework one step at a time.

Guess this is more of a vent then anything. There is only so much I can take with the dizziness. PLEASE God, let us find answers....

2 comments:

Nikkaru said...

I hope you feel better soon. Do you find even when you wake up that you are dizzy or only after you are awake? Maybe its vision related.
And if you feel your house is chaotic, come see mine, and then you'll feel better about yours :)

Miss-buggy said...

actually when I wake up it is the worst.
There is no time it isn't there.