Saturday, October 08, 2005

Getting more and more excited

I know, I know. I am only just past three months but I am excited! Daddy and I are talking about how to lay out the baby's room. I get my ultrasound in November. We did a gift registry at Sears yesterday. It just seems so much more exciting right now for some reason.
Could it be that I am out of my first trimester so I feel a little more at ease? I know the baby is developing and growing strong. I saw it on the ultrasound when I was in the hospital. The only good thing about that whole "trip".
So at only 13 weeks my excitment is growing. It is going to be such a long time yet but it will come. I am so excited to meet the little miracle that God has blessed this family with.
Funny thing with babies on the way. Tattered, torn, hard relatinships that you thought were meant to stay the way they are are tending to start working themselves out. Funny how God works. With the baby on the way I am actually seeing a difference in one of my relationships. I got to hear something, sorry, that I was waiting for for ever. Amazing how precious babies really are. I am so in love with this little bean already that I can't imagine how I would be able to love it more.
Thank you God for the blessing.

No comments: