Thursday, May 19, 2005

My husband is so awesome

I am so grateful for Phil. He is so good to me. When I was out of work he was okay with that and had the faith that we would get by. I am learning from him.

Today I called him from work. I am REALLY sick and I didn't even make it my full shift. He was fine with that. Before I went home I had asked him to bring me some halls. He asked what flavor and I said that it didn't matter, anything. So he shows up at my work with three flavors because he didn't know what I would prefer. Strawberry, Lemon and Cherry. All good choices. Then my boss sent me home. I asked Phil if he could get me some stuff for a bath. It is a baby product by Johnsons and it is called something along the lines of vapor bath. Something like that. It has vicks in it and you put it in the tub and it creates a soothing aroma with the smell of Vicks to calm the chest. It is "technically" for babies, but it works great for adults too. I TOTALLY recommend it for anyone. So right now he is at Save-On-Foods buying it for me.

Ok. He just walked through the door, the stuff is called Johson's soothing vapor baby bath. It comes in a blue bottle. He told me that they are on sale for two for seven dollars. I think we may need to stock up!! Great stuff. He even brought me food. and is pouring my bath. AW shucks. I love him.

He is so awesome and I feel so blessed to have him in my life. What would I do without him? I can't even imagine....

4 comments:

Sue said...

How are you today? :( :(

Michelle said...

Phil rocks!!

Miss-buggy said...

actually not too bad. It feels like it is just the cough right now. I would be in bed but stupid bad dreams!!

lori said...

OH! I know what you mean. Sickness induced dreams are really wild.