Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Poor, poor Phil

He's got it. My cold I had last week, and still have. He usually is able to fight off a cold in like one to two days, but his immune system has been so run down.
He could barely move this morning. I told him to call in sick. He laughed. See, it is just him and his boss at work. Hence the reason why he is putting in 12 - 14 hour days. Poor guy. Sure the money is okay, but is it worth it? Not really. He needs to find a new job. He needs a 40 hour a week job, or at least one where he is respected and doesn't get walked on. He is such a trooper.
I prayed that this cold will leave him fast. Maybe God is telling him to slow down. He is going away for a guys weekend this weekend so hopefully that will help.
Maybe I just need a better paying job so that he can just get whatever job. He works so hard and he is so tired. I am so grateful for him.
Thank you God for Phil. Thank you that You are there with him. Please heal my Phil.
Poor, poor Phil...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Being sick is no fun, being overworked isn't any fun either. Praying for Phil.

liz said...

ummmm....wasn't he the one that just said on sunday night 'I NEVER get sick'