Monday, May 30, 2005

Not so patiently waiting

I long to know what is in my future. There are certain things I want to do but I wonder when it will all happen. When to buy a house, have a family or even get a new vehicle.
My husband and I have pretty much the same ideas of what we would like to see happen with our lives in the next few years. Yet there is nothing we can really do. God knows best.
I just wish that there was some way that He would give us a hint of what He has in store for us. I wait to find out but I am finding myself getting impatient. Just give me a sign. It just isn't that easy.
I know there is no need to worry because He has our best interests in His plans. He knows what we can handle. But sorry folks, I am only human. I worry, I stress and I grow impatient.
How do you learn to fully put it in God's hands? How do you just trust that what to come is worth the wait? Can't He just give me a sign?
Then it starts to make me wonder. Maybe He has given me a sign but I am just too darn impatient and restless to hear it. I am too stubborn to see it His way and that it has to be done MY way or not at all. I guess this is where God must think, well then not at all.
I have so much learning to do. I am so thankful for those that are patient with me and I hope they know who they are. So impatiently I wait and wait. Knowing that something will be revealed soon. RIGHT?????

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It's all in God's time, that's hard to remember when we are so impatient. I struggle with waiting peacefully as well,