Friday, October 13, 2006

Every Time

It never fails. Every time I feel my faith start to dwindle and I ask myself why I even bother God shows himself. Time and time again.
Today it came in the form of a gift from a friend. Perfect timing. Little did she know. But God knew. Even though yesterday was a weakness and I lost my control over a situation that lately I have been able to understand and just be faithful that He would pull us through. I started wondering why. How? When?
It may not come that day, or the next day. But it may. It may take weeks or months but it always happens. A moment in which God whispers, "I am here. I hear you. I feel your pain and understand your hesitation."
No matter how I feel He is faithful. He has really been showing Himself in our lives lately. Every time I learn more and more that He is taking care of us that He loves us and cares. He hurts with us. He rejoices with us. He is in us.
Thank you to my friend.
Thank you to My Father. Thank you Lord.

No comments: