Saturday, October 28, 2006

I grossed out Sue and Phil

as you may remember Cooper has a cold. There are many times that I have to use the suction bulb just so that he can breathe. *Warning....not for the queesy....* I was at my friends house and he was all plugged up and of course I didn't have the suction bulb with me. What was I to do. My kid couldn't breathe. He was over tired but couldn't fall asleep cause he just couldn't get the air in.

so what did I do????

I layed him on the big bed and held down his arms then put my mouth completely over his nose *warning....gross* sucked. I would suck then check. The wipe with the kleenex. A few round of that and he was all clear.
Yes it is gross but my son was able to breathe and slept for an hour. I would do it again in a heart beat. Anything for my little boy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...gross....

The things we do for our kids...

Anonymous said...

Oh dear....

Anonymous said...

LMAO Lori!!!