Thursday, February 01, 2007

I am SO EXCITED

There MAY be a baby tonight. Michelle is going in to try to get the baby turned. There is a chance that the baby could come tonight though via a C-section. You can read more on her site.
I am so excited. Something to look forward to!!
I remember 2.5 years ago I was printing off this:


Then just last Saturday I took this picture. I don't care if you don't like it Michelle! :P Could this actually be the last pregnant picture of her?? Look at that cute belly!


Could it actually be that I MAY be posting congratulations later tonight and pictures tomorrow? Something like that
BABY, BABY, BABY.............
I CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD THIS LITTLE ONE!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Man I look freaking HUGE in that pic!! hahaha I guess I am, feel it anyways!!

I am so nervous!! Thanks for the post!

Turn baby turn!!