Wednesday, June 29, 2005

AHHHHH!!!!

Off the camping topic for a minute here.....

I had an interview with Lordco and I was told that I did very well they were just waiting on my criminal record check to get done. God opened that door for me and I walked through. Here is the dilemma.
The manager called me and wants me to call him back tonight. I don't know what to do!! I just talked to my manager today about cross-training me into seasonal. He said that when the hours are available they will do it. If and when..... so do I switch jobs when I am finally at my three months here. Off probation and will soon get my medical or do I go to a new place, where he was begging to have me apply and start over? Less pay at Lordco. More hours. I will have to drive for a living, will that bug my shoulder? My hip? hmmm.... I went into the door and now I am confussed as to where to go and what to do.
Oh well, camping this weekend.....

9:50 pm.
Here's an update. I start at Lordco on the 18th of July. I really feel that GOd opened these doors for me. It was a quick process. The problem with Canadian Tire is that I won't be getting full time hours at all and the night shifts where I work until 10 o'clock. At Lordco he guaranteed me 40 hours a week. Sundays and Tuesdays off. And we are only open until 8 pm. So that is more time I can spend with my husband.
I feel good about it. Hesitant but good. I feel like I am totally trusting God here. I put it into His hands and I am having faith in Him. This is happening for a reason. I got the interview so quickly and guaranteed hours for a reason. It definately feels like it is a "God thing". If it doesn't work out He still will provide. So, putting aside my fear I chose to follow this door and walk through putting the trust into someone else's hands. He knows the next step and I need to trust it.

Camping note:
Phil just bought me a tent for my birthday. It is a cool looking one. We will see how well it works.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

pray hard about this one misty... i have reservations about it...