Sunday, June 12, 2005

I listened

So, I finally listened and acted out what was on my heart. For some reason I woke up the other morning and found myself reading some scriptures. Didn't know why I was reading these specific ones, but there I was reading it and not fully understanding.
I was telling them to someone and they told me that it was actually what they really needed to hear. Then I said how I wasn't sure why I felt like it needed to be shared but it did. I was actually told that it must have been from God. That God came through me to help me to give the word He wanted to send.
That is so cool.
I didn't really think much of it, thinking it was all about me. But when I was told this I realized how wrong I was. God was talking to me and I listened and in turn it helped someone else. So cool. I have never had that happen before but now I will never forget how proud I felt that God used me. That I listened to Him. That I helped someone and that made all the difference in my crazy little world.

No comments: