Friday, June 17, 2005

Just Got in

We got in from the hospital. We were quite suprised at how quick we were in and out of there.
The blood tests came back fine. Nothing wrong. (as usual) They are doing further tests and his doctor will have the results later today and he sees him on Monday.
I was so scared and nervous that I was in tears. Once again there was nothing I could do. I prayed and handed it over to God. I trusted Phil to Gods arms and I knew that it would all work out.
Thank you all so much everyone that prayed. Means a lot to us.
I am not allowing him to go back to work today. He needs to rest.

3 comments:

James Goudie said...

i can still shoot him with paintballs though on the 25th right?

Miss-buggy said...

he said "Yes..." but you better watch out for him. He will go after you!! hehehe. You guys are going to be so bruised!!

Nikki said...

I'm so glad he's ok... your faith in God humbles me, I'm serious. You have this amazing talent for 'turning it over' to God and trusting that all will be well. I admire that so much (and envy it a little bit!) ;-)