Monday, June 27, 2005

Weird

Just thought I would share this with you.
I hate it when I will be just doing daily things then all of a sudden a numbness will go through my head and down my neck. Sometimes into my face. It is the weirdest feeling. I think the muscles in my left shoulder are just way too tight.
It always scares me though when things happen to do with my head. I know, pretty pathetic but here is why:
My Dad died of an aneurysm, my uncle had one and two of my cousins. All in the head area. So of course that goes through my head. Always have that fear. Sometimes I will catch myself being stupid and crying because it scares me. How stupid is that!!
Anyway......
Just thought I would share. The numbness is driving me crazy. It does come and go. This is the longest it had lasted so far. Phil worries sometimes too. Knowing the history. But it's all good. Just muscle.
But still....... Sometimes I find myself being stupid and worrying......

1 comment:

lori said...

i've cried LOTS of times cause i've been scared of stuff like that. it isn't stupid, it helps you get through it, and have perspective on the other side. sometimes it's the only thing that works.