Monday, June 06, 2005

Want a good laugh?

You may think that I am crazy but I still believe this deep down in my heart.
Yeah, yeah laugh all you want.
Here it is:

I was reading Michelle's blog and in it she mentioned a sun ray coming through the clouds. When I was little I used to always look at those sun rays and think that Angels were coming down to Earth on them. That was when I didn't even know God. I did the mistake of telling my mom that and she laughed. So people can laugh all they want but that is what I believed. Still do. Still think that it is God's hand and angels are coming down through His touch.

Tell me when you stop laughing....

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm totally not laughing... I used to think that it was rays up to (down from?) heaven too! I didn't have the imagination to think that angels were coming down, but even now I still think, 'oh there's the shortcut to heaven!' Now YOU can laugh! LOL

James Goudie said...

why would we laugh misty. thats cool.

esuckq said...

Would you like to join my cult? The first six months are free...

Michelle said...

I always imagined the hands of God parting the clouds and peeking down, letting heaven shine down. A glimpse of the beauty of heaven.....

Nikki said...

Great minds think alike! :0)