Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Okay, so I stole this...

From Nikki and Michelle. It does look like fun!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Last Crusade - it was confusing for me a bit but it was good.
4. What are your favorite TV shows? Well, we don't have cable anymore but when we did I liked: CSI, Extreme Makeover:Home edition, Alias
5. What did you have for breakfast? nothing
6. What is your middle name? Dawn. Yeah, yeah I know chuckle it all out now...
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Not sure
8. What foods do you dislike? anchovies
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Ketchup
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? right now it is "Here I am to Worship 2" the first disc.
11. What type of car do you drive? Chrysler Daytona, looks like crap (lack of paint) but it gets me from point A to point B (barely)
12. Favorite sandwich? I have to agree with Michelle on this one but I put on: Turkey, mayo, stuffing, salt and pepper and a little bit of cranberry sauce. YUMMY!!
13. What characteristic do you despise? Dishonesty, hatred and judging
14. Favorite item of clothing? Don't know if I really have ONE.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Australia or Scotland
16. What color is your bathroom? Beige (it's a rental - typical colors) with a green counter and a blue seat toilet cover with mat
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Used to be Gap. But they are too expensive. Now it is anything cute.
18. Where would you retire to? Not sure, maybe Osoyoos or one of my vacation destinations but I would have to be near the water
19. Favorite time of the day? Not any specific time. I really enjoy morning walks though and snuggle times with my husband :-)
20. What was your most memorable birthday? They were mostly typical I think. My one in Osoyoos was fun though
22. Favorite sport to watch? Hockey but I don't watch it all the time only occasionally. I have been banned because I get too involved, yelling at the TV and stuff
23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? I'm not sending it onto anyone!?
24. Person you expect to send it back first? See previous question!
25. What fabric detergent do you use? No name. I am cheap. Tried Tide but it dulled some of my clothes
26. Coke or Pepsi? Neither really. Water or Ice Tea. I would drink either one though if I had to choose.
27. Favorite movie? My Girl and Pay it Forward. Also Miracle on 34th street (new one)
28. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Don't really know. One of my friends might be better to ask that question to, they have seen both sides.
29. What is your shoe size? 10
30. Do you have any pets? A calico cat, but she is nuts!!
31. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family & friends? NO!!
32. What did you want to be when you were little? Teacher
33. What languages do you speak? English, and a little sign language. Wanting to learn Spanish though
34. What is your pet peeve? Lying (don't know if that is spelt in the right context) and judgment, name calling. Anything mean really.
I am adding one:
35. What is your favorite color(s)? Pink and blue

Had fun. Just had to do the questionnaire

No comments: