Thursday, June 30, 2005

We're off!!

So, the car is loaded down and I am almost ready to go. I will leave this morning at about 8:30/9:00. The computer is going off. It has been a long time since it has been turned off.
Dropping my keys off to my "cat sitter" and that is it. On the road. I am practically jumping up and down. I get to set up a new tent. I can't wait for everyone to get there. Everyone should be there tomorrow morning. I am so a little kid.
I was just thinking about Michelle and Rod this morning while loading our car. We have a spare high chair here that we are taking for them. I thought of how much stuff they must need to pack with the baby. But this will be fun. Don't forget your cameras Girls.

So, I am signing off until I get home. Knowing me I will probably want to write right away.
See you in four days!!

No comments: