Monday, March 21, 2005

and They're Off

So, this morning we saw off out Costa Rica team. Tired eyes and excited faces. We got to the airport just after 4am.
Susannah was already in what I called "Costa Rica mode". She wasn't responding to mom, or Susan when she was called but as soon as someone said "Susanna" she turned and was all ears.
I am so excited for the team.

Lord I pray that you keep Susanna, Sushi, Kathy, Aber,
James and Matthew safe within your arms.
Let the work they do down there show all Your glory
and wonder to anyone they meet.
I pray for their health and safety during the trip
and a safe trip home.
Thank you Lord for this team and the wonderful work they
are going to do .
Lord, I ask that you bless each of them and all those
who's lives they touch.
Please keep all their families here at home safe
and support the families while the team is gone.
In Your name I pray,
Amen.
I can't wait until next year! It will be me getting dropped off at the airport with the team.

No comments: