Monday, March 07, 2005

Changes

If you are like me, you don't handle changes very well. I find it very hard to accept changes because it feels like I am loosing something and my heart is tired of loosing. I don't want to accept it.
I find though that if I had just stopped and listened to what God was saying I would notice that He was preparing me for the current changes. It isn't my place to be selfish about the situation. It really isn't all about me. The changes that have occured are ones that God has put in place to help those in need. Providing a time of healing admist the tears.
While the tears fall so easily it is hard to imagine that this is a part of God's plans. You need to heal yourself before you loose yourself in the daily rituals. It is hard to take the time for yourself.
Although it feels like this is the end, it is far from it. This is just one of those pebbles that God puts before us and when we rely on Him we can pass it all. He brings us close to eachother to pray and love in tough times.
God help us to be strong and put your arms around those that need you so badly during this time.

No comments: