Monday, March 14, 2005

How do you feel....

I am working through the book Classic Christianity by Bob George (sorry G.I.R.L.S.). I just haven't been able to put it down yet. Every chapter speaks a little louder than the last one.
Here is one for you:
Bob George hands out index cards to his audience and asks them to write their answer to the following question on them.
"How do you feel God sees you right now?" (p.82)

My answer: His child that is growing in her faith of Him and enjoying the journey.

Well, what is yours....

3 comments:

Michelle said...

He sees his perfect child in me, one worthy of unwavering love and unparrelled faith. It's me that struggles with self worth, even though I KNOW I'm perfect in God's eyes.

Miss-buggy said...

It is so hard to imagine that we are so perfect to someone. That is the new tape we need to record.
I love you

rodbotic said...

great book, I ate it up too.
You can thank howard for getting me on that book, then doing a study on it.

I told tysey about it from a blog she had wrote. about wanting a renewed zest for god like she used to have.