Friday, March 11, 2005

God's Reasons

You always hear how things happen for a reason. Lately some things have happened for a very strong reason.
My husband pointed it out this morning. Now why I didn't see it I don't know. . .

One of the guys at his work quit. Phil has been doing TONS of overtime. Now this is how Phil put it:
God made it so that Chris (the old co-worker) was able to get into school.
Chris quit and went to school.
Phil has been pulling some 12 hour days and a lot of overtime.
I am not working.
I am on EI making less than I could be.
God lined it all up. If Chris didn't quit Phil wouldn't be getting the over time. If Phil wasn't getting the over time I wouldn't be able to be off work. So God knew that it was my time to be off work and out of that STUPID job. ( I am sure He doesn't say STUPID though) Thus lining up the fact that Phil picks up the extra cash that I am loosing. God was preparing us for what He knew was going to happen in the next page of our books.
Amazing.

1 comment:

Miss-buggy said...

Wow thanks Connie. I never thought of myself as a blessing or an encourager. That means a lot to me.
I know that if all this wouldn't have been happening there is no way I would be where I am today. I am so happy with becoming His and the journey I am on.
I will pray for you. You have done so much for me and I am so grateful. You are wonderful. THere are so many people in my lives that are with me on this journey. I will never forget any of you. Especially the one friend that helped it all start.