Saturday, March 12, 2005

Kids and I

I love kids and I love to be able to spend time with them and play with them. I just don't know what it is about kids and I. The kids usually end up totally exhausted after spending time with me. I just took Payton home after having her for 4 hours. She fell asleep for about 35 minutes then woke up all smiles. It was a good fun day. I guess though that there is something about me that makes them pooped. When I was watching Andrew he tired pretty quick too. Oooopps???

2 comments:

Mitch said...

thats good that you enjoy being around the kids! i dont fell that way alot anymore probably becuase growing up in a family of 7 kids theres always them running around. at times i feel sick of them but seeing there faces smile can be all that you need to make your day.

children are the future
-the beatles

kaybrayshay said...

You have soooooo much more energy then kids..what is that you take? Cause I want some! LOL