Friday, March 04, 2005

Some of my blessings and things I am grateful for...

Figured it was time to do a list of things I have been blessed with and things I am grateful for. Yeah I know, Michelle did the same thing. She has good ideas.

1. Finding God
2. God's Love
3. God's mercy and grace
4. My husband Phil
5. My niece Payton and her wonderful parents
6. New Heights
7. Street Church
8. Friends
9. A place to live
10. Family that loves me
11. A church family
12. Prayer
13. Forgiveness
14. God's beauty
15. Undying love
16. Heaven
17. Clothes on my back
18. Shoes on my feet
19. I'm Healthy - to some (LOL)
20. A vehicle that gets me from A to B (barely)
21. Being free to worship
22. People who care about me, no matter what
23. Going through the good and bad times getting closer to God
24. Being a people person
25. An absolutely wonderful marriage
26. Being an insperation to someone
27. Knowing that some are proud of me
28. Stepping out of my comfort zones
29. Helping those less fortunate
30. That we have such wonderful Pastors
31. Jesus is in my heart
32. I've found Jesus
33. Quiet times with God
34. Quiet times
35. Long talks and walks with friends
36. I still get excited over little things
37. Our church Mission's team
38. Smiles and laughter
39. Tears ("that clean the window of the soul")
40. Innocence of children

I am sure I will think of more, but let's start with this. This took a bit of time too.

1 comment:

Erin said...

That was beautiful. Almost everything you've listed I love and enjoy. You've shown me how grateful I am, and should be.