Thursday, March 24, 2005

So I pray

"God, I don't know what to do so I sit here and am trying to pray. I just don't know how to word it. How about this: I give it to you. Take this worry, this anxiety from me and replace it with your Holy Spirit. Engulf me Father and help me to understand that whatever may happen is happening out of the plans You have for me. Hold me Father. I throw this burden to you. Thank you for taking it and being my support and my life. Thank you for not abandoning me. Thank you for being so strong when I am so weak. Take it from me oh Lord. In your name I pray, Amen"

Just needed to write that down and get it out. I know deep down in my heart that I will worry but I am trying so hard. There really is nothing I can do to change any of the outcomes that He has in store for me today.

I got this from a friend today:
"Cast all your anxiety on (God) because he cares for you."
1Pe 5:7
I am glad someone does!! I am glad that He is willing to take all my anxiety. (there's a lot too)

No comments: