Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Help...

Ok. I am lost once again. I haven't lost Christ, far from it, but I feel like I can't handle things.
Today is kind of an off day. No it IS an off day. I don't know what to do. I am worried about the future. What will happen in the next couple of days? What if this, what if that... Little Miss Worry Wart at your service.
Here's the deal. My medical leave goes until the 25th of this month. What if my doctor doesn't extend it? ( I need a new doctor, but that is besides the point - anyone know of any good doctor's?) I haven't gotten a call from Canadian Tire again. I had one interview.
I know that God will provide but yet here I sit biting my nails. There are some other things that are worrying me and I am battling with, but I am not going to get into those.
I pray that God will give me some sign of what is to come. Do I take more time for myself? or is that just being selfish? I feel totally lost today. I just want to crawl back into bed. Head is pounding.
I guess I am just doing a bunch of Whining (did I spell that right?) here but that is what I do sometimes. Yep, I am stressing out. I don't even want to go out tonight. I am still thinking about that one. I know there are people with more problems than my stupid petty ones. I once had a friend tell me that if it is weighing on my heart then it is enough to pray about. What if you don't know what you should pray about?
I still am having issues with the whole trust thing. I know it is in God's hands and I pray that I will just hand it over to Him. I love God with all my heart and soul. Yet here I sit worried, hiding behind my wall and mask. Deep down inside scared of the next hour, scared of the next minute, scared of tomorrow.
What do I pray for? How do I pray? Ahhh!!!
I love to be able to help people but how can I help others when I can't help myself? Does God want me to keep helping others when all I want to do right now is hide? I was told that I can run but I can't hide. Try me. So into hiding to live in my little cylinder of brick until I understand. I guess I'll be there a while! How pathetic am I?? Geesh...

3 comments:

Sue said...

pastorra susanna gave a wonderful message tonight at the iglesia, about how he is made strong in our weakness. hmmm.

Miss-buggy said...

maybe I might have to read that sermon when she gets home!!
Today is such a struggle.
It's hard.

Michelle said...

I was trying to figure out what was on my heart to say to you when I opened my God's Words of Life book and my eyes settled on 1 Peter 5:7

"Cast all your anxiety on (God) because he cares for you"

Hmmm...I thought that's fitting so I looked it up in my bible and went WOW.

"Humble yourselvew, therefor under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings. And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.

1 Peter 5:6-11