Friday, February 11, 2005

Asking God

So you ever notice that when you ask God for something you want that answer right away? Well, I do. I have never had patience as a vertue of mine. Now I see that God does things in His own time. It may seem like forever but maybe when He answers you it is more correct timing than before. I wait for answers and I am struggling with being patient. Maybe that is why He doesn't answer right away. He is waiting for me to be patient and teaching me how to be.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
(Mt. 7:7)

So I am asking, I am seeking and I will keep on knocking until He shows me the way. I may not get the answers I want but I may just get lead into the direction that I need. He will never abandon me and I am believing in it slowly.

No comments: