Thursday, February 17, 2005

What a Good Day....

Today is a good day for me. Yeah!!! The sun is shinning and I have been laughing. Smiling too. I get to mold the young minds of our future this Sunday and I am looking forward to it. Most of all I think that my journey in Christ is amazing. More and more each day I understand His love.
Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of times that I am so confussed but not today! It is amazing what happens when you step back and tell God "here I am, take me and all of me. Make me yours Lord." It's a daily progress and a long journey but it makes me giddy just thinking that I am loved.
I have bad days too but I find that I am not blaming God. It isn't His fault. We all have free will right? It is just a matter of wether or not we conform to our will or if we wait to hear what Jesus has to say about it. If you don't get an answer I guess that is where the "what would Jesus do" comes in.
It's funny how much more I have opened my ears, my eyes and my heart to Him. I want to have all of Him within my spirit and soul. I yearn to discover who I am and who He made me to be. Each day gets me a little closer to understanding.
What a good day.....

No comments: