Sunday, February 13, 2005

Growing

The last week has been a very interesting one for me. I know that it has been stressful for myself, my husband and so many others but at the same time interesting.
I, Misty, am growing in God.
I am wanting to get more involved with New Heights and am longing to make it my home. I am getting better at hiding what I am feeling and thinking but at the same time I am learning to let people in. I hear God. I can understand what people are talking about now. I am starting to feel pride. But not the pride that is keeping me from talking about what is really bothering me, but the pride that I am God's. Sometimes I do truly wonder what makes Him love me so unconditionally and forever. Then I sit and read my bible or talk to my friendwho works so hard at helping me to understand what is going on. To understand that even though I may not think it now, these things are happening for a reason and it will all make sense when it is revealed to me. I am being urged into the best directions. Forgiving some, loving more and growing.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I hope i can find God. I still havent but im hopeful because I know it will happen with time.Im proud of you.

Miss-buggy said...

thanks Erin. DOn't worry it will come. Some days for me are easier to see Him and hear Him than others. On the tough days I battle but I know that it will be worth it and that He won't turn His back on me, no matter how many times I do it myself.