Friday, February 25, 2005

Isn't it funny...

Funny how when you decide to run away and not talk to anyone God forces you to see what He is doing in your life.
I got emails that lifted me up. I was told that I was an answer to someone's prayers. Wow. Never thought that I would here that one. I got a phone call for a 2nd interview. I have used the words "I love you" a lot more lately.
I still will hide my feelings about something but if I do, how can I help those that are struggling with the same thoughts and feelings? How can I be honest when all I want to do is hide. Still running from this specific truth. It feels like it is getting hard though, but I keep hiding.
Funny how sometimes it feels like God is saying - "smarten up!!!!"
He knows that deep down I should be talking, but yet again I try to take over.

1 comment:

Susan Kirchmayer said...

God is working out His perfect plan for you.