Friday, February 11, 2005

Run, Hide and Seek

So lately I have been running from God. I have been trying to hide from Him and others as well. However, it seems like everytime I think I have found a good hiding spot someone finds me and tries to drag me out of it. I will come out of that spot only to run to another without looking back. So that's it. Run, Hide and Seek. I keep running, I keep hiding, but I keep being found.
"In the time of trouble He shall hide me"
Psalm 27:5
So while I am in trouble He hides me then He sends someone out to find me? Sends someone to bring me back home to Him but yet I keep running. If I run really fast and hide really quickly maybe He won't find me. Yeah right! He always knows where I am. I keep to myself yet He brings people to me to get me to let it all out. He's waiting for me to quite running and so are those that love me. My stubborn will though keeps me going. I am starting to tire now though and am running out of places to hide. The time has come to be found.
Come out, come out, where ever you are.......

No comments: